hover A Y E I N E A E V E N ' S ♥: Whole Day
Home Story About Photos Tutorial Awww FAQ

14 December 2010

Whole Day

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com 13 December 2010, the whole day tak makan :45:, tak minum :37:, tak mandi, tak online, tak main Happy Pets blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com, semuanya tak. Just textingblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com with my hubby and sleep. How depressing. Nak buat post :u: pun cm takde mood je skrg ni. Hmm.. I'm very sad and I'm starving. Help me :a: I want to eat. Nestum habis, roti tarak, biscuit lagi la tarak. Hukhuk.. Ya Tuhan, musibah ape la yang dtg melanda hidup aku ni. Bagi la lighting sikit. The whole day, i keep crying :face59:, thinking :face14:, worrying:face63: etc. Huaaaa...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com *Baby, thanks for always being there for me, ilysm! Forever! :w:
The Saddest day ever!



0 Cute Panda:

Post a Comment